A pretty boho-chic hair idea! Love fishtails and colored streaks. To do a fish tail braid follow these steps:
1. Divide hair into two sections.
2. Pull hair from the back of the left section and pull it over the top of the left section.
3. Cross this strand over to the right section.
4. Pull a small section from the back of the right section of hair and pull it over the top of the right section.
5. cross this strand over to the left big section.
6. Repeat on each side until the braid is finished and secure with a hair tie.